Saturday, April 6, 2013

WEAVINGS: Woven Weekend...The Testimonies

Woven Women's Weekend 2013
 
"Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,
and the authority of his Christ.
For the accuser...has been hurled down.
They have overcome him by the blood of the Lamb
and by the word of their testimony."
Revelation 12:10-11
 
 
My heart grows weak and my voice still trembles when I speak of the response at the altar during our Woven Praise & Prayer service. God was tilling my heart, preparing my testimony weeks prior. It was a community effort. He used those close to me to remove my gravecloths and the finale of that was my message on Friday night of our Woven Weekend.
 
I invited 80+ women to do the same. Silence is golden. Their written testimonies spoke volumes as they intermittently walked forward. They did not sheepishly lay their cardboard testimony at the cross. No; they stopped, stood before their sisters in Christ and publicly displayed their filthy rags before us. Then we celebrated God's redeeming response as they shared the opposite side of their board, placed it on the altar, and took on a garment of praise.
 
That space became Holy Ground. Dismantling it was like removing a sacred burial ground. God had met us there and our lives were changed.
 
I have a box that we've been tripping over as we settle into our new home...this box contains the sacred secrets of my sisters. My Boy rolls his eyes every time we have to move it out of the way to get to the attic.
 
I'm bringing it out of the attic today--sharing the sacred--because we were not meant to be hidden. We were made to SHINE.  Here are a few of our victories!
 
 
EMPTY NEST/NO DIRECTION...PURPOSEFUL LIFE!
 


Fearful...Confident He CAN

 
Unloved, Stupid, Unworthy, Alone, Fearful...
Loved, His, Confident, Professional, Speaking to thousands

 
Struck by infertility, Trying to conceive for many years...
Now we have a beautiful 2 yr old and trying for our 2nd baby! God is good and He is hope where there is none~!

 
Constant worry and fear...LET GO AND LET GOD!
JUDGEMENTAL...With Christ's Love: ~acceptance ~loving
 
DIVORCE...WHOLENESS
 
Hatred, Unforgiving, Unloved, Lost...Love, Forgiving, Loved, Found

 
TRUST IN MEN...God Has Opened My Heart!

Loneliness, Lack of Trust, "You're NOTHING!"...
I'm loveD and a Child of God, GOD LOVES ME!!
 
 worry, impatience, pride...FULL SURRENDER!


So hard to be unequally yoked...Bring him to You Jesus!

ANGER...Forgive Others!
 
 
Worry about Family & Finances...Trusting in God, Debt-free
 
TOLD I WOULD NEVER COMPLETE ANYTHING, I WAS A QUITTER...
HAVE FOLLOWED CHRIST FOR 25 YEARS!
 
Darkness...Guidance & Wisdom
 



 
BETRAYED, Not Good Enough...
God will never leave me nor forsake me!
To God I am EVERYthing! I am His Princess!
 
FEAR: That I am Living a Life without Purpose...
HOPEFUL: Through Prayer--GOD will open my eyes because He knows I have a purpose

Sin of Lying...Forgiveness!
 
Leaning on own understanding, confiding in someone other than spouse, not putting God's will first...
TRUSTING GOD FOR EVERYTHING, RENEWED LOVE FOR GOD & SPOUSE!
 
FEAR... FREEDOM IN JESUS!
 
 
Depression, hurt, anxiety, panic...JESUS IS HEALING!
 
ANGER from dysfunctional childlife, low self-esteem...
Peace of the Lord, knowing His unending love for me even when I did not feel it
 
Broken, No Future, Unhealthy & Diseased, No purpose,
Will never be good enough to marry...
FOUND MY PURPOSE & CALLING!!
I am here to guide my family
 
 
Cruel Words and Names! Tearing down of self confidence...GOD'S LOVE!!!
  
Given up at birth--rejection, not wanted, unworthy, not loved...
Found my FATHER--
Child of God! Worthy of His Praise!!
-LOVED!


Guilt, Resentful, Anxious!, Shame, Told I will not amount to anything...
"I AM" A Daughter of the Most High! :) 

Anger, Worthless, Resentment, Judging others, Temper, Impatience...
Under Construction: Walking by FAITH, not by sight, His love never fails!!
 
 LOSS, FEAR...Find COURAGE!
 
Worthless, No one cares about me, Divorced because of me, Unforgivable...
I know God now! God loves me, forgives me. Reconciliation in progress, God helps me to know I'm not worthless--I'm special
 
Worry...Anxiety...
FREEDOM IN CHRIST!
 
 
This is a sampling. I am so very proud of these women and their courage.
 
Thank you Lord, for reminding us where we've been and showing us where you want to take us. Thank you for revealing who we are to YOU! To God be the glory forever and ever! Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!