Ah! I am enjoying this Sabbath moment in my new office~
- the freshly decorated space (my boy helped hang my artwork yesterday)
- the more comfy love seat (I understuffed the overstuffed pillows.) who knew?
- the Spring blooms on treetops across the street
- the plump red cardinal viewed from above on my front steps (connecting me with my friend in NC, who shared the same view from her office window in our phone convo yesterday) ~sweetness!
- the sunrise shining through my office window...
And as I rest my eyes on the wall beside me, at my fave new artpiece, I read...
"She was learning the most beautiful thing of all:And the Son speaks to me through the sun.
by letting her light shine brightly,
she was giving others permission to do the same.
And together, on my love seat, on this Sabbath morning, we embrace Spring.
On the outside and on the inside.
|Artwork by Kelly Rae Roberts|
I am a speaker, writer, artist and an ordained minister in the Church of the Nazarene. I lead the women at NewarkNaz in Newark, Ohio. In 1998, God gave me a vision for Woven: Women of Virtue Network. It's a blessing to be involved in so many women's lives. Sometimes I think my heart will burst.
So very thankful for my hubby Mark. Extremely proud of my daughter speaker/author/activist Nicole and son-in-law Matthew Bromley. Love my grandsons Jude and Isaac beyond measure.
Loving the Lord with all my heart and leading others to do the same is the greatest joy of my life!