Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WEAVINGS: In It To Win It!!

Abba Father,

I am so at peace with my life and how You are leading and how I am following,
     attempting to be obedient
and You are rewarding and I am surrendering,
     treasuring every moment, living in the present, happy to be alive
and embracing the life you have given me,
     knowing this is not the end but the beginning of a new journey
and adventures lie within my grasp but I am no longer grasping,
     I am letting go and letting You take me to places I've never been
and those places lie deep within where Truth resides
and when I allow You to do a deeper work on the inside,
     You expand my territory on the outside
and when I trust You more with the inner workings of my life,
     You trust me more with the greater things that You have long planned for me to do,
and it is no longer I who live,
     but Christ who lives within me...
and this is a running sentence
     because I am throwing off everything that hinders me and the sin that so easily entangles me and I am running with perseverence the race You have set before me,
and I refuse to run aimlessly--
     I am in it to win it!

References:
Colossians 3:15, Psalm 18:24, Isaiah 46:10, Philippians 2:6, John 16:13, 2Corinthians 11:10, Ephesians 2:10, Galatians 2:20, Hebrews 12:1, 1Corinthians 9:24-26


Sisters,
I just need you to know that I am fully committed to this relationship with my Savior. I am entering this race as one intent on fulfilling the dreams and plans God has for my life. I vow to no longer allow disobedience, insecurity, fear, nearsightedness, or negativity hinder me from believing that I am all He says I am. I can do all that He has for me to do..."I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength"(Phi. 4:13)! I am in it to win it, girlfriend!
Love, love, LOVE,
~Cindy

How about you? Are YOU IN-IT TO WIN-IT too?
If so, let's encourage one another by leaving a simple comment below or at Woven Women on FB with your commitment:
    "I'm In It to Win It!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!