Tuesday, January 1, 2013

WEAVINGS: Happy New Year to YOU!

 
WEAVINGS: Happy New Year to YOU!
 
It’s an honor to bestow this expression of JOY & PEACE upon you today. I am grateful for you and every single Woven Woman that God has brought into my life. You’ve made a difference in who I am and what I aspire to be and to do. So, thank you!

As I watched my 2 and 4 year old grandsons unwrap their Christmas gifts, their innocent faces were genuinely in awe of what was hidden inside. Listening to their “Wow” and “Whoa” the moment they got a peek at the present was a joy to my heart. My prayer for our Woven groups this year is that we could all regain that sense of awe and wonder in the vast and perfect gifts of God. Just the fact that we are surrounded by His glory and knee-deep in His creation should keep us in a state of awe every moment for the rest of our lives. “Wow!”

January Woven Women: Newark Naz
With the holidays, some of our Woven groups will be delayed a week. Tues-Wed-Thurs groups will be meeting the 8th-9th-10th of January. Be sure to check your dates! Postcards are on their way to you.

Creating Quiet Spaces: Directed Spiritual Retreat
This quiet retreat is such a great way to begin a new year. Get focused, rested, refreshed, and allow God to transform you—and your agenda—from the inside out. I will be your Spiritual Director for this 24 hours with God.  The retreat is Friday evening, 5pm through Saturday, 5pm, January 11-12th at Sts. Peter & Paul Retreat Center in Newark. You can be sure: He will meet us there!

DEADLINE: Please reserve by Sunday, January 6th. $75 includes private room/bath and dinner. Breakfast and lunch: add $13. Make checks payable to Cindy Stiverson. If you attend Newark Naz, you can place it in my church mailbox in the copy room, top right corner slot. If I have a firm commitment from you, you can pay upon arrival. Listen to your heart: is God calling you to come? Contact me.

Woven Weekend 2013
Mark your calendar for Friday evening and Saturday, March 1-2. This year will be an entirely different format and we will be hosting this retreat at The Firehouse, Newark, Ohio. Stay tuned for more details!

New York City and Mt. Vernon, Ohio
Woven groups have been established at The Lamb's Church of the Nazarene in NYC. Contact Person is Dustee Hullinger.
Woven groups are also being led through First Church of the Nazarene in Mt. Vernon, Ohio.
I'm certain both locations would welcome more ladies into their groups!

Thank you so much for being a part of my life. I’m so grateful for the blessing of YOU!
 
We Are Woven together in His love,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!