Friday, August 31, 2012

Woven Women News!



Woven Women News!
~Cindy

Today, August 31st, marks the end of LIFE LESSONS, our Summer Devotional Series! Wasn't it glorious to read all the amazing stories and lessons God has taught our writers along the journey of life? I really hesitate to bring this to a close, but God always gives just what we need when we need it.  
 
I am praying for God's leading for our online fall devotional series. I will be taking a break this next week to regroup. So, stay tuned for updates along the way. Pray along with me, that I will clearly hear from Him. Pray also for our Woven Writers to be inspired and directed by the Spirit.
 
I AM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE the first season of Woven Women NYC at The Lambs Church of the Nazarene in New York City. This is a harvest from our Woven Mission trip in June. I will be flying out this time next week for a Woven Leader Training. Having lived in NYC for a short time, I know how valuable and life-breathing a Woven Women's group will be to these women for growing supportive relationships.  
 
At the same time, we are gearing up for Woven Season Four at NewarkNaz, my home church. This year's theme for our group lessons is (drum roll, please...) 
WE ARE WOVEN: A Celebration of Creation!
I am really excited about this new workbook. Pray for me as God unfolds it in my heart and I attempt to put it into words that will weave our hearts together as one. Our Coffee House and Table Talk will kick-off the new season on Monday, October 1st at the Williams Street location. You won't want to miss the fun, food, and friendship! We will launch our home groups in November.
 
Our Woven Leader team met last week. We are changing up the schedule a bit and hoping to offer our first Woven Women's Conference??? in the spring. Several have asked about the Woven Women's Marketplace. The answer is YES! We have it on the calendar for November 10th, so mark your calendars too.
 
As you can see, these assignments are not small. Please pray God will clearly lead and hearts will be open... "woven together in love, in touch with all there is to know of God."

THANKS SO MUCH for spreading the love! Stay tuned... I will be in touch! Missing you already! 
Love and Heart Hugs to you,
Cindy

Visit WovenWomen on Facebook! And Click Like! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!