Saturday, August 4, 2012

LIFE LESSONS: A Personal, Universal Prayer


LIFE LESSONS: A Personal, Universal Prayer
by Cindy Stiverson
This was my prayer experience yesterday morning, as I entered into my time with the Lord. He was so very near and so present, I could not help but try to put into prayer what I felt. He asked me to share it with you. May you sense His presence too!

My heart is full of worship today, Lord.
Joy. Peace. Love. Hope.
You produce all of these.
In my heart. In my life.
My heart overflows.
Oh how I love you.

Thank you for your beautiful presence.
You are so near.
You are IN me!
Abiding in me.
Being glorified in me.
I delight in being with you.

You overwhelm my soul!
You fill my heart with joy, expectation.
A sweet communion of your love for me, mine for you. 
Delicious. Satisfying. Sumptuous.
I feast on New Life, welling up within.
Living Water. Bread of Life.

Your love gushes within; an unstoppable force!
Washing over me.
Cleansing my heart anew.
Refreshing my soul. Bringing new hope.
Enough that I may invite others to feast at your table,
Your banqueting table of love.

You invite us to this universal table of surrender~
Where there is no record of the past, no worries about the future.
Where we are all embraced in one moment of Truth.
As one people.
In one world.
Invited by the One True God.
Who has called us to be born anew into His eternal Oneness.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16NIV1984)."





Prayer of Salvation
_________________________________________


Cynthia K (Cindy) Stiverson


I am a speaker, writer, artist and an ordained minister in the Church of the Nazarene. I lead the women at NewarkNaz in Newark, Ohio. In 1998, God gave me a vision for Woven: Women of Virtue Network. It's a blessing to be involved in so many women's lives. Sometimes I think my heart will burst.

So very thankful for my hubby Mark. Extremely proud of my daughter speaker/author Nicole and son-in-law Matthew Bromley. Love my grandsons Jude and Isaac beyond measure.

Loving God with all my heart, soul, strength; and loving and leading others to do the same is the greatest joy of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!