Saturday, August 18, 2012

LIFE LESSONS: Love Letters


LIFE LESSONS: Love Letters

I think of God's word as His gigantic love letter to us. Part of my reason for journaling over the years is that it seems the natural response. When someone we love takes such time and trouble to write us a love letter, we want to write them back. Even more so when it is God!

  • Listen carefully to the word of God selected for this video. 
  • When a scripture especially speaks to your heart, stop the video and journal your thoughts and feelings.
  • What does God especially want to tell you in that passage?
  • What have you been missing in relationship with Him?
  • What false beliefs have you had about God? 
  • How will His word and His love for you change your life?
  • Tell Him how you feel about Him. Ask Him to help you love and trust Him more.

    “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment (Matthew 22:37-38NIV)."




_____________________________________________


I am a speaker, writer, artist and an ordained minister in the Church of the Nazarene. I lead the women at NewarkNaz in Newark, Ohio. In 1998, God gave me a vision for Woven: Women of Virtue Network. It's a blessing to be involved in the lives of so many women. Sometimes I think my heart will burst.

So very thankful for my hubby Mark. Extremely proud of my daughter speaker/author Nicole and son-in-law Matthew Bromley. Love my grandsons Jude and Isaac beyond measure.

Loving God with all my heart, soul, strength; and loving and leading others to do the same is the greatest joy of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!