Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Reflections from Monday Night

Wow! Wow! Wow!

What a great night with the girls! "Surely the presence of the Lord was in this place!" This was the comment that several spoke following our time together. I counted 78 ladies sharing around tables as I led from the podium. From where I was perched, all 78 faces were aglow with the glory of the Lord! (or was it the candlelight?:)

Thank you all for coming! And a special thanks to all my leaders for being so outstanding: we know who you are. Thanks also to Pat Weaver for working behind the scenes to feed us. Thanks to Joey and Tina Spencer for their amazing skills in setting up/tearing down.

I thought you might enjoy an encore of the special "Dessert for the Soul" that Kelly (& Mark) blessed us with. Click on the link below and grab a huge serving of God's love for you today!
Then: Go on out there and give someone else a sampling!

show hospitality. make eye contact. smile. listen. lend a hand. love your neighbor as yourself.

"He Loves Us!" (that's something to smile about!)

i love you too! that's why I'm smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!