Monday, September 14, 2009




wow! WOW! WOW! What a phenomenal weekend we had at Beulah Beach!
Two ladies accepted Christ for the first time. Approximately 20 responded to a call for sanctification. I had the honor of anointing and praying for Hannah, a high school senior who has been called to ministry. Look out world: this petite little redhead is a fireball. She's digesting the word of God as her power pill!

Most of all, the women were set in motion to be freed from bondage, encouraged in their healing journey, and in the process of being transformed into the person God intended for them to be. From teens to great grams: these ladies are embarking on the journey of becoming REAL! WooHoo! Even the angels are celebrating!

I can tell you: I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE WOMEN! They continually affirmed me in my ministry throughout the weekend. They reflect the spirit of their beautiful leaders: Kim Dent and Pastor Mary Kay Moore. These women radiantly reflect the love of God; and, they are true leaders: mentoring and shaping others into leaders as well. Wow! I am honored to be in relationship with them.
Did I mention: they gave me a Standing O! Thanks so much for your love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!