Friday, September 18, 2009

The Word of the Lord for the Women who attended High Mill Retreat:

"The Lord your God is with you,
He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17NIV

Thank you, Lord, for my beautiful sisters at High Mill Church. Bless them. Heal them. Set them free through the power of Jesus name. Amen.

Challenge: Read the rest of the chapter: Zephaniah 3:18-20!

Praying for all of you as God continues to work in you!
"I thank my God every time I remember you...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:3,6 (NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy,
    I was wondering if there was any way I could get one of the "Hey Girlfriend...what's in your bag?" booklets thats completely filled out. We missed the one night because of the other speaker and I would really like to fill in my blanks. I also missed some answers because of my little break down...I carry mine with me in my purse and look at it and reference the scriptures often..! I would like to complete it. You don't have to post this.If you can't I understand completely.
    If you are able to send one my address is:
    Lynda Wickline
    419 2ND ST SW
    Carrollton, Ohio 44615
    330-323-8433 cell
    330-627-0521 home

    Thank you so much!!
    Lynda *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda!
    So glad to hear the booklet is an ongoing source of inspiration for you.

    I don't actually have the booklets, but if you want to send me your email address or just email it to me, I can help you out with this request!

    Email me at cstiverson@hotmail.com and I will send the answers in an attachment.

    In God's Abundant Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts & ideas...Leave a comment!